Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Google fun search codes

Hi readers,  


Google has developed some magic search codes . I don't know how it works but I like to try these codes and now I'm sharing this to you.

  •  Type “let it snow” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (awesome snow effect)
  •  Type “google gravity” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (things start falling down)
  •  Type “elggog” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (amazing mirror effect)
  •  Type “do a barrel roll” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (a nice barrel roll attempted)
  •  Type “who’s awesome” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky.
  •  Type “tilt” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (webpage in 3D)
  •  Type “who is the cutest” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (cute reviewed)
  •  Type “google loco” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (someone starts moving)
  •  Type “lol limewire” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (awesome picture)
  •  Type “epic google” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky.
  •  Type “rainbow google” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky.
  •  Type “annoying google” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky.
  •  Type “google pacman” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky.
  •  Type “google heart page” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky.
  •  Type “google magic” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky.
  •  Type “google (color name)” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky.
  •  Type “epic box” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky.
  •  Type “sexy snape” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky.
  •  Type “google sphere” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky.
  •  Type “weenie google” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky.

Don't forget to Subscribe . Share it , Like it , tweet it ...

Please give me your feedback in comment box, Don't be Silent reader's...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.